What information we collect from you
Culture Of Fit ("COF") takes priority in safeguarding your privacy online. We gather personal information when you use Culture Of Fit.
In General. We receive and store any information you enter on our website or give us in any other way. This includes information that can identify you ("personal information"), including your first and last name, telephone number, postal and email address, etc. We may also request information about your current injuries and medical conditions that may affect you during your participation in our fitness and mind and body classes and programs. You can choose not to provide information to us, but in general some information about you is required in order for you to register as a user and to participate in our services.
Information from Other Sources. We may also periodically combine information about you that we have with personal and non-personal information obtained from business partners, affiliated entities and other independent third-party sources and add it to our account information.
Automatic Information. We automatically collect some information about your computer when you visit this website. For example, we will collect your IP address and Web browser software (such as Firefox, Safari, or Internet Explorer), and referring website. We also may collect information about your online activity. Our goals in collecting this automatic information include helping customize your user experience and inhibiting fraud.
For more information, please see Cookies.
How we use your information
Email Communications. We want to make it easy for you to participate in our services. One way we do this is by sending you email messages that contain information about our services in which you have signed up to participate. We believe these email messages will provide you with useful information and give you the best experience with us. Please note that you have the opportunity to choose not to receive these email messages by replying to the email message and indicating your preference.
Please review “Your choices with respect to the collection and use of your information” below.
This website may share your information with the following entities:
· Our Fitness and Mind & Body Instructors, such as our employees and Independent Contractors, who deliver our services to you. We may share your personal information to understand your health and injuries during your participation in our services and/or during any medical emergency you may have while participating in our services. Your personal information may also be shared to enhance your experience with us and to communicate with you.
· Emergency Medical Responders, who may provide you with care including life-saving efforts in the event you have a medical emergency while participating in our services. Our Fitness and Mind & Body Instructors may disclose your health and injuries information to Emergency Medical Responders in the event you are unable to respond or communicate the information yourself.
· Your Employer, who may or may not be sponsoring our services for you to choose to participate in. Your individual participation in our services and your individual attendance record in our services may be shared with your employer. Your health and injury data, wellness goals, fitness and mind & body test results and any survey information collected from you, may be shared with your employer in aggregate, with the data from all other employees from your employer participating in our services, but these statistics include no information that will personally identify you.
· Third-party vendors who provide services or functions on our behalf, including credit card processing, business analytics, and fraud prevention. We may also authorize third-party vendors to collect information on our behalf. Third-party vendors have access to and may collect information only as needed to perform their functions and are not permitted to share or use the information for any other purpose. They are also required to follow the same data security practices that we ourselves adhere to.
We also may share your information:
· In response to subpoenas, court orders, or other legal process; to establish or exercise our legal rights; to defend against legal claims; or as otherwise required by law. In such cases we reserve the right to raise or waive any legal objection or right available to us.
· When we believe it is appropriate to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal or suspected illegal activities; to protect and defend the rights, property, or safety of our company or this website, our clients, or others; and in connection with our Terms of Service and other agreements.
· In connection with a corporate transaction, such as a divestiture, merger, consolidation, or asset sale, or in the unlikely event of bankruptcy.
Other than as set out above, you will be notified when personal information about you will be shared with third parties, and you will have an opportunity to choose not to have us share such information.
· As discussed above, you can choose not to provide us with any information, although it may be needed to participate in our services.
· You also can add or update information and close your account as described above.
· You may unsubscribe from some of our non-automated emails by directly replying to those emails and indicating your preference. Please note that we reserve the right to send you other communications, including service announcements, administrative messages, and surveys relating either to your preferences or to your participation in our services, without offering you the opportunity to opt out of receiving them.
· The Help portion of the toolbar on most browsers will tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie, or how to disable cookies altogether. Please note that if you refuse to accept cookies from this site, you will not be able to access portions of our site.
· To help measure and research the effectiveness of website features and offerings, and email communications (by determining which emails you open and act upon).
The Help portion of the toolbar on most browsers will tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie, or how to disable cookies altogether. Please note that if you refuse to accept cookies, you may not be able to access portions of our site.
How we protect your information